- Anna de Chabaneix
PETIT MARCHÉ NOW OFFERS YOU BIKE DELIVERY IN GENEVA !
We know how time is one of the most valuable things for all parents! And we understand that many of you want to buy preloved for your kids, but you don't always have the time to go to someones place and pick up what you have bought!
We want to make it easy for you and we are happy and excited to offer you a new bike delivery option in Geneva! Through our collaboration with Velopostale we are able to offer you delivery for 10 CHF.
Not only is it convenient, but it is also environmentally friendly: a perfect match to the values of Petit Marché!
If you are interested in the Bike delivery option all you need to do is contact us and we will take care of the rest! This is how it works:
1. When the buyer contacts the seller to inform that they have bought an item, they must mention they would like bike delivery.
2. The buyer must contact us to let us know.
3. Petit Marché will contact the buyer and seller to gather the information and find an appropriate time for pick up and drop off.
4. Petit Marché will confirm the booking with Velopostale and will send the details to the buyer and seller.
5. The buyer must pay the delivery cost in cash when the item is delivered. 6. The seller will receive a confirmation that the item has been delivered including the code to finalise the transaction.
For deliveries planned in advance and without urgency, Velopostale can offer us better rates.
For the City (postal codes 1201-1209 + 1227): CHF 10.00
Other postal codes: CHF 20.00
If you have any questions about the delivery do not hesitate to let us know.
We hope you will enjoy this new option and that it will save you time while shopping at Petit Marché!